[ODE] From unstable to trunk...

Adam D. Moss adam at gimp.org
Wed Jun 29 21:25:20 MST 2005

Hi all.

I have the ability to check things into the trunk, and
I'm relatively awake lately.  We should start moving some
of the 'proven' patches from UNSTABLE to trunk before UNSTABLE
just becomes an irreconcilable fork and dumping pile.

I haven't been tracking UNSTABLE myself, so if someone wants
to point out (or much better, isolate and mail a patch to me)
some good candidates for merging to trunk, that would be
good.  I'm mainly interested in merging stuff to trunk which
generally improves the stability and quality of code, so I'm
reluctant to be moving 'feature' patches to the trunk at
this point unless they're well-proven.

ta,
--adam
Adam D. Moss   -   adam at gimp.org