[ODE] sphere-mesh and box-mesh crash

Patrick Enoch Hendrix_ at gmx.net
Sat Jun 25 14:06:20 MST 2005

I experienced crashes. The container with the touched primitives was
supposedly filled with a lot of
triangles. when checking the triangles, I saw there were indices like
"0xC0BA1234" and so on... this
certainly causing to crash "FetchTriangle" in the following code...
when testing for the status I saw that the status said "no
collisions", thus the indices are bogus.

I was able to reproduce the crash, pinning it down to this. there
should be a check for status in the
other mesh-X colliders as well, I guess.

dont ask me, why there are triangles in the array (some indices are
in valid range), maybe some temporary
candidates for a second check or so. however, the status is the first
thing to be checked, i guess...

patrick