[ODE] Physics in Unreal 3 engine and ODE

Mohsin Hasan mohsin.hasan at trivor.com
Thu Jul 28 14:15:42 MST 2005

Oops. My bad. Its Novodex not Havok.

Mohsin

-----Original Message-----
From: ode-bounces at q12.org [mailto:ode-bounces at q12.org] On Behalf Of Mohsin
Hasan
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 12:01 PM
To: 'ode'
Subject: [ODE] Physics in Unreal 3 engine and ODE

Hi,

I have seen the physics demos for unreal 3 engine using Havok and I can't
help but think that there was no demo which can't be done with ODE. How
about we create (recreate) a demo similar to Unreal 3 demos and put it on
ODE website/package it with source to show it off. This should surely
increase the adoption of ODE in the commercial community and maybe get us
some donations to continue with the enhancements of ODE. What do you guys
think?

Mohsin