[ODE] Next version of ODE

Jochen Stier jstier at cs.uvic.ca
Wed Jul 20 15:22:29 MST 2005

I am also just trying to compile my own version of the latest build, but I
can't even get past connecting to the
UNSTABLE branch. I am using turtoise CVS and just paste

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/opende co -P
openode

into the CVSROOT edit box which is part of the popup when I select "CVS
Checkout" or "Make New Module". I am
then prompted for a password several times and always hit return. Eventually
I get rejected by the server.  Is anyone
using turtoise CVS to access the branch.

Cheers
Jochen