[ODE] ODE (and mainly OPCODE) for 64bits

Frederic Marmond zebarbuc at free.fr
Wed Jan 19 13:26:09 MST 2005

Well, I don't know, but it misses a typedef inside ICE:
for pointers...

Actually in the code, pointers may be casted into udword, which are 4bytes.
In a 64bits AMD64 architecture, pointers are 8 bytes...
So, the warnings we see at compile time.

I have no time to investigate more, and to add the pointer typedef (and I even
don't know if it is possible to make it fit into actual sctuctures)

If Pierre wants, I can cooperate with him for that port... (if it is not
longer than 2 or 3 evenings...)

Fred

--
Frederic Marmond