[ODE] Merging multiple geoms into a single trimesh - a few issues

Megan Fox shalinor at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 19:35:47 MST 2005

That is a superb idea, and I think I'll set to implementing that as
soon as I can.  I'll throw a patch of it up as soon as I get it
working.

I guess my main concern is the number of extra vertices you get from a
polygon soup vs welded... but I also suppose this is neither console
code nor graphics card piped data.  Not a mission-critical
optimization, and something I can easily add later if I find it's a
big problem.

Thanks all!

-Megan Fox