[ODE] Sphere/trimesh collision question

Yordan Gyurchev yordan at gyurchev.com
Tue Jan 11 20:46:01 MST 2005

I've had this very recently...

Have you fiddled with the collision code at all?
In case you have:
I'm putting my own matrix/vector stuff and I had couple of bugs in there
preventing the aabb tree make proper triangle selection so my body was
half way through the wall before it reported leaf collision. So my advise is
trace into the collider code and see if the AABB descend is ok...
I found this using very small step in slow/motion....

-Yordan