[ODE] Im

Megan Fox shalinor at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 13:04:28 MST 2005

There was a suggestion on the list on how to implement barrels, at least.

make a cube with side dimension 2r/sqrt(2) (where r is the radius of
your capped cylinder), and place it at either end of the capped
cylinder.  Thus, you've got a flat-ended cylinder where the flat box
end won't typically interfere with the cylinder's ability to roll (the
box should fit within the circle defined by the cylinder)

-Megan