[ODE] AMD64: OPCODE cast from 64 bits pointer to 32 bits integer

Tanguy Fautre tanguy.fautre at spaceapplications.com
Wed Feb 23 18:45:39 MST 2005

Hi,

Apparently the archiver did not archive your post, so I guess that
indeed doesn't like attachments.

I tested your patch here, and it's working perfectly on a Debian AMD64
system. Except for the makefile you provided, but then the default one
does not work either (I have to add -lpthread on the default one, and
yours also assume that lib64 exists everywhere, which is not the case on
Debian pure64).

Has it been included in ODE CVS? If not, it should.

Tanguy