[ODE] assigning worldID to body ans space to geom

Sergey Beloshitsky sergey at rostok-games.com.ua
Tue Feb 15 14:21:10 MST 2005

Hi,All!

I am writting load/save functions to load and save my objects, but have
a problem.
My functions have only one parameter that describes file from which to
save or from which to load data(they shouldn't know anything else), but
to create object I also need space ID and wordID (this data are not
saved assuming that they are just pointers to created objects)

for spaceID there is func dSpaceAdd() so I can later add my geom to any
space but there is no same function for worldID, so is there any way to
attach body to world later, after body has been created.

--
Шукай в телефоні мій слід...