[ODE] Re: Trouble balancing "hover" rays over very short distances

Megan Fox shalinor at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 12:25:17 MST 2005

Slightly disregard - as usual, fixed the problem right after sending
the email, in this case by tweaking the upForce up significantly
higher.  It turns out the system is just very tweak-heavy when it
comes to tuning the force required to the distance in question.

... but that said, I'm still curious how others would solve the
problem / have solved the problem, so carry on.

-Megan Fox