[ODE] Convex Volume Geom (Shipped games using GJK)

ode@erwincoumans.com ode at erwincoumans.com
Thu Dec 22 15:01:53 MST 2005

Lots of commercial shipped games succesfully used GJK:

1) David Wu from Pseudointeractive just mailed me that Full Auto and Cell
Damage both use GJK.

2) On glalgorithms-list Jay Stelly from Valve talks about his use of GJK in
Half Life 2.

3) Check out the games in this long list, for example Halo 2 and Painkiller:
http://www.havok.com/content/blogcategory/29/73/

Happy Holidays!
Erwin Coumans