[ODE] Convex Volume Geom (GJK)

ode@erwincoumans.com ode at erwincoumans.com
Wed Dec 21 11:30:00 MST 2005

There is a GJK integration for ODE here:
http://www.continuousphysics.com/ftp/pub/test/index.php?dir=physics/source/&
file=bulletode_trimesh_src.zip

It supports GJK collision shapes (box,sphere,cylinder,cone, convex hull) and
all the existing ODE colliders, including triangle mesh.
The contacts that GJK returns are collected and reduced into a persistent
contact manifold.

Rodrigo,

I'm interested in your solution for convex for ODE. Can you describe the
algorithms you use to compute the contact points?

Thanks,
Erwin