[ODE] dMarix3

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Thu Dec 22 10:57:11 MST 2005

dMatrix3 is just a pointer to 12 floats. Those floats are stored in row
major order, where the fourth colum doesn't matter (i e, you'd typically
put translation there if it were a 3x4 matrix).

Note that the storage order of, say, OpenGL, is diferent; it also puts
translation on the right, but stores matrices in column major order.

Cheers,

			/ h+