[ODE] Body fixed path constraint

thomas.paviot@free.fr thomas.paviot at free.fr
Fri Dec 16 03:45:41 MST 2005

I already carefully read the doc joint.pdf, wich is a good theoretical
explanation about the way to create new joints. However, i miss a sample .cpp
or .c code to go further (i'm not a cpp expert at all, i'm a python user).

Is there any link to such examples? Or maybe someone on the list could release
it's own code to help beginners?

Thomas