[ODE] How To Make a Cylidrical Body in ODE?

Megan Fox shalinor at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 11:38:47 MST 2005

This has been asked enough times it seems like it deserves a position
in the FAQ ;)

Create a capped cylinder, but nest two boxes at either end where the
box's side dimension is sqrt(2)*R (where R is the radius of the
cylinder).  This gives you flat ends for your cylinder, but without
the box interferring with the cylinder's ability to roll.

-Megan Fox