[ODE] Angular velocity

Jon Watte hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Thu Apr 14 14:38:04 MST 2005

>     That means Euler angles need to be negated to match the results of
> rotation around x, y, or z axis. The discrepancy between Euler angles
> and angular velocity is the same.

I have no idea. That seems wrong.

Note that your illustration doesn't tell me whether you use row
vectors or column vectors, nor whether you interpret the rotation
matrices in row-major or column-major order, so it's hard to tell
WHICH one of them is wrong -- but one is wrong.

Grep the ODE internal source for these functions; chances are, only
one of them is used, and chances are, that one is right.

Cheers,

			/ h+