[ODE] Autotools added to UNSTABLE

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Tue Apr 12 06:47:55 MST 2005

Hope everyone likes it :)

by the way, I was wondering which flavor do people use the most static
library or shared library?
in order to implement support for Windows DLLs there is no other choise
but to pass a definition
to the compiler "-D{something}" telling it to either link against static
or shared, my idea is to
make the default whatever people use the most (which will require no
define) and requiring the
define for the other option.

Cheers!