[ODE] Making it build again

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Fri Sep 24 18:33:45 MST 2004

There used to be a lot of warnings when building with dReal=float under VC6,
but all but one or two of them were fixed several few months ago.  I don't
remember who fixed them.

Best practice dictates that the code compiles without warnings.  In MSVC, I
usually promote warnings to errors and build at the most-sensitive warning
level (/W4).  I do disable a few particularly-stupid messages that should
never have been warnings in the first place ("Unreferenced formal
parameter," "Conditional expression is constant," and the like).

-- jm