[ODE] Quake3 BSP / Trimesh problems

Paul Hunkin bieh.nz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 19:39:13 MST 2004

"ODE only supports triangle meshes. Are you sure your m_pFaces[i].numOfVerts
is always 3 ?"

I never thought of that.

OK, I just checked, and in the level in the screenshots, there's 2591
faces that don't have 3 (or 6,9,etc) vertices (and 11810 that do). So,
the faces that don't have the right number of faces are causing the
problem, right?

IRT the RenderPhysicsGeom function - you're probably right there, I
just put that in as a very quick hack very late at night, so I'd be
much more suprised if it was right than if it wasn't :)

OK, I'll have a look later today at what I can do about the faces with
more than one vertice. Thanks for the help :)

-paul