[ODE] Simple avatar setup

Jon Watte hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Fri Oct 29 13:21:24 MST 2004

The list archives report good results from either using a
ccylinder with an amotor to keep it upright, or a hovering
sphere with a ray to "sense" where the ground is and apply
spring forces to keep it at a constant height above ground.

Set friction to 0 (use frictionless contacts) to avoid
jumpyness.

Cheers,

			/ h+