[ODE] generic viewer

Shamyl Zakariya shamyl at zakariya.net
Tue Oct 12 07:20:49 MST 2004

It probably wouldn't be too hard to write such a thing on top of
drawstuff. You'll basically just have to have a switch statement going
over the return value of dGeomGetClass and then call the appropriate
drawstuff functions using dimensions extracted from the geom using the
class-specific functions.

If you're not concerned with performance or prettiness, this would be
only an afternoon exercise of "boring" code! And probably a nice
addition to drawstuff, hint hint ;)

Shamyl Zakariya
   "this is, after all, one of those movies where people spend a great
   deal of time looking at things and pointing."
	From a review of _Fantastic Voyage_