[ODE] Controlling an avatar and the use of AMotors

Geoff Carlton gcarlton at iinet.net.au
Thu Nov 11 09:09:49 MST 2004

Well, I can only comment on what I know.  Essentially, for AMotors I've
never looked at Euler mode, using angles or using stops.  I've always
found Euler angle stuff to be much more confusing than a plain old
matrix/quad.  Also, I haven't yet tried an AMotor with two bodies.

So unfortunately, I don't have any more info.  Hopefully somebody else
out there has used an AMotor more and has had experience with these
aspects of it... ?

Geoff