[ODE] Internal damping functions

Patrick McColgan patrick at torcinteractive.com
Tue Nov 2 10:50:45 MST 2004

Hey

I can't seem to find the damping functions which were added in July
according to the mailing list, the functions are:

    void dBodySetLinearDamping(dBodyID b, dReal d);
    void dBodySetAngularDamping(dBodyID b, dReal d);
    dReal dBodyGetLinearDamping(dBodyID b);
    dReal dBodyGetAngularDamping(dBodyID b);

I'm using the last snapshot with some modifications from the CVS
repository but there is also no note of the functions having been added
to the change log, any ideas?  Are they definately in there?  If so
where should they be, please.

Paddy