[ODE] Ragdoll sample with multiple solvers

Mohsin Hasan mohsin.hasan at trivor.com
Thu May 20 11:36:47 MST 2004

So it seems the list doesn't allow file attachments. You can download it
from here:

http://www.geocities.com/mohsin091/ragdoll.zip

one thing I forgot to mention in the mail below, you can also slow
down/speed up the simulation speed. During simulation, press 's' to slow it
down to create matrix like slow motion effect. For usage detail see the mail
below.

Looking at the simulation, the QuickStep solver makes the objects a lot more
bouncy as compared to the other two solvers. I guess I have to tweak them up
a bit.

Regards,
Mohsin