[ODE] ode won't build on vc7.0?

Jon Watte hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Tue May 11 15:33:17 MST 2004

I just add all the .cpp files to a project, copy the appropriate config.h into the ODE include, set the access paths, and go. It works fine, although you may need to disable the 64-bit warnings. Also, there used to be a few .cpp files you shouldn't add, because they were "old" -- some of them are deleted now, but I don't know if all of them are.

Cheers,

			/ h+