[ODE] Croteam's optimizations

Jon Watte hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Mon May 10 22:17:03 MST 2004

Isn't ODE multi-license? Specifically, it's available under BSD license, which has no requirement for return of modifications.

Also, they wouldn't be required BY LAW to return anything. If it's LGPL, then they are required BY CONTRACT to make their changes available in OBJECT FORM such that you could change the original code, re-compile it, and re-link any binary that uses the LGPL code.

So, in two words: "no" and "no".

Cheers,
			/ h+