[ODE] Croteam's optimizations

Brian Karis bjkaris at ucdavis.edu
Mon May 10 21:43:18 MST 2004

I'm thinking I may be very confused. I think with Croteam contributing
collision code I got mixed up with them and the STALKER team deciding they
were going to contribute their physics modifications to ode. Maybe I can get
this straight and also I think others may be confused with this as well. So,
Croteam made their own physics engine and out of the great goodness of their
heart decided to give pieces of it, namely some collision code, to ODE.
STALKER team is using ODE and modified it and keeping with the open source
spirit decided to contribute there hard worked modifications in time. Is
this right? Either way it's great that either of these devs our kind enough
to contribute code. I thought I better correct what I said before I spread
more confusion.

Sorry guys,
Brian