AW: [ODE] OPCODE ODE vc++ 6 windows

Marc marcrochel at yahoo.de
Wed May 5 18:05:58 MST 2004

Hi !

I had the same problem with a ode checkout from 2 hours ago. Opening
ode-workspace, it had trouble with loading opcode stuff. So I stick to my
old version from 2 weeks ago. There this problem didn't exists. But I
remember I had this problem with an ode checkout version 2 months ago or so.
Seems like something changed back somehow producing this problem.

ciao
	Marc