[ODE] OPCODE ODE vc++ 6 windows

gl gl at ntlworld.com
Wed May 5 15:21:58 MST 2004

Hi, it's my workspace.

I just updated both ODE and Opcode workspaces from CSV, to make sure we're
on the same page.  You're right about it not finding Opcode automatically
(which is odd - it worked before) - but it pops up the right .dsp
automatically, and I can open it just fine.

What version of VC are you using, and what Service Pack?

Are you using the latest versions in CVS?
--
gl