[ODE] Planted objects

Megan Fox shalinor at circustent.us
Sat Mar 27 18:06:51 MST 2004

Forgive my inexperience, but isn't a breakable joint exactly what you need?
Assumedly, you'd fix the object to the ground via a Fixed joint, then use
the breakable joints to set the force limit on the breakable joint.

Despite the documentation saying fixed joints should be avoided, isn't this
exactly the sort of case they're useful for?

-Megan Fox