[ODE] XML ODE Data Interchange Format (revision 6)

Shaul Kedem shaul_kedem at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 07:28:02 MST 2004

Hi (yet again),

 Two more things (if anyone thinks I am hammering Will
here he is wrong, I simply started making an XML
schema for XoDE):

 - The transformstyle attribute in the world element,
although this might be benefitial for performance, it
will not be enforced by the schema.
 - The "rotation" element in the transform tag example
contains roll,pitch and yaw while in the example it
contains x,y,z. I suggest going with x,y,z since the
rotation element should be (preferably, its not a
must) the same throughout the XODE protocol.

 What do you think ?
Shaul