[ODE] XML ODE Data Interchange Format (revision 6)

Shaul Kedem shaul_kedem at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 07:09:56 MST 2004

Hi,
 Another problem I got... with the joint element;

 Having the attribute type in the joint determine the
numeber of axis needed can lead to overhead. If the
joint type will be an element by itself we could force
the number of needed axis as part of the schema (we
will be able to determine other stuff, like needed
information for a specific joint etc.)

 So instead:
<joint name="jointForwardWheel" type="hinge2">

we will have:
<joint name="jointForwardWheel">
  <hinge2>
    <axis>...</axis>