[ODE] XML ODE Data Interchange Format (revision 5)

Chris Gregan chris at torcinteractive.com
Sat Mar 13 15:04:53 MST 2004

I am using my own XML format to represent physical geometry in an FPS.
For large tri-mesh style meshes I found it to be a good idea to use a
"v" tag instead of the full "vertex" to keep the file size down.
Similarly for indices. I think it is still clear what is intended. I
haven't followed this discussion too closely so apologies if this has
been mentioned already.

<vertices>
    <v x="0" y="1" z="1" />
    <v x="1" y="2" z="2" />