[ODE] XML ODE Data Interchange Format (revision 5)

William Denniss lists at omegadelta.net
Sat Mar 13 23:35:04 MST 2004

I have made another revision to the XODE spec, taking on board the
comments received to date, and filling in the areas marked as "TODO".

You can download it here: http://tankammo.com/xode/xode.txt
Updated extensions here: http://tankammo.com/xode/xode-extensions.txt
And past versions listed here: http://tankammo.com/xode/

I hope that we are getting close to the final version, so please if you
have any comments, send them in!  I need to know if there is something
missing that would prevent you from using it, or something incorrectly
defined, or anything else that needs improvement.  If you have already
made a suggestion which I have inadvertently missed or forgotten about,
I apologise and hope that you please raise it again.

Thank you everyone who has helped thus far.

Cheers,

Will.

--
William Denniss - will@ http://tanksoftware.com/