[ODE] Deprecated APIs

Ed Jones ed.jones at oracle.com
Fri Mar 5 09:55:36 MST 2004

See section 10.7.6 of the version 0.039 manual, basically groups are now
spaces;

    * dCreateGeomGroup() = dSimpleSpaceCreate()
      <#func_dSimpleSpaceCreate> and dSpaceSetCleanup()
      <#func_dSpaceSetCleanup>
    * dGeomGroupAdd() = dSpaceAdd() <#func_dSpaceAdd>
    * dGeomGroupRemove() = dSpaceRemove() <#func_dSpaceRemove>
    * dGeomGroupGetNumGeoms() = dSpaceGetNumGeoms()
      <#func_dSpaceGetNumGeoms>
    * dGeomGroupGetGeom() = dSpaceGetGeom() <#func_dSpaceGetGeom>
    * dGeomGroupQuery() = dSpaceQuery() <#func_dSpaceQuery>

Oh, and I did get your mail about TruckOff, I just haven't found time to
reply yet!
Sorry. I'm not ignoring you!

Cheers,
Ed.