[ODE] Deprecated APIs

Dominique Louis Dominique at SavageSoftware.com.au
Thu Mar 4 17:22:58 MST 2004

It has been a while since I played with ODE and I have an old buggy type
demo that made use of dGeomGroupAdd, dGeomGroupRemove and
dCreateGeomGroup. Which I used thus..

   box := dCreateBox( nil, slength, height, width );

   dGeomSetBody( box, body );

   group := dCreateGeomGroup( space );
   dGeomGroupAdd( group, box );

   dGeomGroupAdd( TVehicle( vehicle ).GetGroup, GetGeomID );

I understand that these functions are now deprecated and will eventually
disappear. In an attempt to update my ode demo, what can I replace these
functions with?

Thanks,

Dominique
http://www.DelphiGamer.com := go on, write a game instead;