[ODE] Fwd: Re: [Pyode-user] XODE

brett hartshorn bhartsho at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 26 17:04:15 MST 2004

Hello ODE Users,

We have a question about the new XODE standard that perhaps someone could help clarify.  It seems
that the XODE spec allows for geom elements without a shape.  But how should the parser handle a
geom without a shape since ODE geoms always require shapes?  Please read the forwarded message
below.

-brett