[ODE] Camera should be a body with zero mass?

Konstantin Voloshin volk-ode at yandex.ru
Thu Jun 24 21:36:44 MST 2004

Don't forget about problems with high mass ratios. It's very possible that one
will experience instability if 2 bodies with 1 million mass ratio are connected.

If physical camera is needed, the better choice would be to make one way
interaction between player and camera as physical objects.

There was a post by Alen Ladavac about <"Upright" body> at 7th of april,
you can read it and its surroundings for the idea.

Konstantin