[ODE] Complex articulation limits

parisy at labri.fr parisy at labri.fr
Sun Jun 20 19:02:42 MST 2004

I would like to implement complex ball&socket articulations limits.

I can already detect invalid orientations, and compute the nearest
valid orientation. Hence, at some simulation steps, I would like to
influence the simulation such that a given articulation gets from
an orientation q to an orientation q' as fast as possible.

How would you implement this ? I suppose using an AMotor would be
the more robust solution, as stated by the documentation.

Any advice ?

Thanks,
Olivier Parisy.