[ODE] QuickStep overflows on large islands

james at 6msoft.com james at 6msoft.com
Tue Jul 27 15:33:57 MST 2004

Thanks, I already tried that patch the other day and it didn't seem to
work, I might have not done something right though, who knows, will try
again later.

Also, I added TriMesh vs Plane collision, so that will be available to the
ODE community in the near future as well. Of course, don't expect the
Rocket triangle mesh demos to run the same in ODE as they did in novodex.
Just expect the cow to not fall through the ground.

-James.