[ODE] dBodyGetTorque & dBodyGetForce confusion

Mark Riedesel mriedesel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 17:09:56 MST 2004

Hello there,

I've dug around through the mailing list archives but I couldn't find
any definite answers.. So I figured I may as well post a message.

I'm trying to use dBodyGetTorque and dBodyGetForce and it seems they
_always_ return zero vectors, even when they're colliding and being
spun around. Is there a specific spot in the simulation step that they
must be used? Or am I just missing something?

Thanks,

Mark
(ps. sorry if this is a double post, gmail is acting funky)
--
Klowner's Wallpapers
http://klowner.com