[ODE] PSCL implemented in Rocket

Jon Watte hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Thu Jul 22 06:29:39 MST 2004

> To be quite honest, this was documented in the documentation for
> dWorldStep(), with the suggestion that dWorldStepFast didn't suffer
> from the problem :-)

Oops, non-sequiteur ;-)

STACK size being the problem, this is still documented in the
documentation. Bump up the default Windows stack size, or use
one of the alloca replacements.

I really think ODE should make those replacements the default,
and make dWorldQuickStep() the default stepper, to make most
of the common complaints about ODE behavior go away. Document
the others in an appendix somewhere, so newcomers don't
accidentally run into them.

Cheers,

			/ h+