[ODE] helicopter simulator (was: to many joints...)

Pawel S unixbird at yahoo.se
Sun Jul 18 22:36:50 MST 2004

Hi Michael

I would like to go as far as it's in realtime possible. I even thought
about simulating air mass movement around the rotor discs (as when a
helicopter flies through smoke).

I think that approximating lift force from the whole disc area would be
enough, but taking into account the angles of the blades.

With regards
Pawel

Höstrusk och grå moln - köp en resa till solen på Yahoo! Resor på adressen http://se.docs.yahoo.com/travel/index.html