[ODE] Need Help on TriMesh Collision.

Hasan Husain Sheikh howbizarre79 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 04:10:21 MST 2004

Hi !
I am using OpenDE for simulation of a car on a terrain. I have generated the
TriMesh data for my terrain using dGeomTriMeshDataBuild. Now what I need to
know is that what are the steps required for collision of an object (Say a
Sphere or a Box) with the TriMesh.
I looked at the Test_Trimesh example, but it does not seem to work. The
objects just fall through the Mesh if we remove the underlying plane (
defined in example as   dCreatePlane (space,0,0,1,0);
Line 1798). Also I went through the mailing archieve but failed to come up
with anything.
So it will be great if someone can explain me the steps or mail some piece
of code showing collision between a TriMesh and a geom.
Thank you.