[ODE] Mac port ?

Shamyl Zakariya zakariya at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 20 23:01:27 MST 2004

I ran out of web hosting space... I had to take it down. But I'm
working on a new one which is better synchronized to CVS. If, on the
other hand, you're OK with ODE 0.39, I'll mail you a copy directly.

Shamyl Zakariya
   "this is, after all, one of those movies where people spend a great
   deal of time looking at things and pointing."
	From a review of _Fantastic Voyage_