[ODE] Trimesh collision: not all triangles are colliding

Frederic Marmond fmarmond at eprocess.fr
Tue Jan 13 09:58:14 MST 2004

Hi,
On which platform are you working?
Linux?
If yes, I found a bug in the OPCODE library, that forced me to compile
the collision part without optimisation for a file (-O0), on gcc-3.x
compilator. Worked fine (-O3 for all files) with a gcc-2.95 one. The
result was as you said, some triangles collides, others don't as they
would have been colliding.

If you are in this situation, ask me, and i'll try to find in my
archives precisaly which caused the problem, and a test-case that
reproduce the problem.

Fred