[ODE] Trimesh collision: not all triangles are colliding

Sazzad Karim remon316 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 9 11:50:50 MST 2004

Hello,
My team is testing with ODE for collision in our game; we have used OBB
bounding boxes for all static objects and terrain mesh for the terrain. The
OBB player to other OBBs work fine, but just as we integrated the trimesh
part it is not working, some triangles in the mesh collide but most don't!
Are we doing something wrong or havent initialized something or ODE have
some unimplemeted function on trimesh? As far as i'm concerned correct data
is passed to the trimesh of ODE. If you've encountered such a problem please
help.

M Sazzad Karim
Game Programmer
www.bangladesh-71.com