[ODE] integration with cal3d?

Chroma chroma at skynet.be
Sun Jan 11 07:45:52 MST 2004

>> I think the main problem is actually not the programming part but
>> rather the fact that no free authoring environment exists where one
>> could easily rig skinned characters with the extra stuff needed for
>> physics, like masses, joint limits, and bounding boxes.

We will soon need to build ode objects around skinned mesh for our
project. So i'm going to update ODEEd to support bones.
I've just added a basic support for .x meshes recently, bones
information arent loaded yet but that will follow soon.
Btw the last build of ODEEd include a little 'auto check for update'
feature, so if anyone want to stay updated download the last build
here: http://www.clancommunity.com/chroma/ODEEd/ODEEd-603.zip

Christophe