[ODE] reply-to on mailing list

jnilson_99 jnilson_99 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 19:39:39 MST 2004

"[natural motion] and wondering how the heck I could implement
even a tenth of what they do.  "

neural networks

"grasping for the wound as he falls down"

neural networks

having a lot of experience operating my own cerebellum, the only real choice
for simulating this type of behavior is to run in through a neural net.

which raises the question is there a good freeware neural network library
that i could place on top of ODE?

john